The NZ Creativity Challenge
A two day conference that aims to:
- Increase the awareness of the important role creativity and innovation play in business, education, the arts, community and social enterprise
- Give people practical tools and techniques to be more creative and innovative in their personal and professional lives
- Establish a local / national / international forum that recognises and promotes the importance of imagination, creativity and innovation for our successful futures
- Dispel the many myths that surrounds creativity e.g. only special people are creative, creativity is about the arts, creativity is letting it all hang out. These myths are held by many but are false.
- Promote Taranaki as a ‘creative’ destination supporting all the other creative events that are held here.
Come to NZ Creativity Challenge to...
- to get ideas flowing
- improvise your unexpected connections
- create a compelling future
Register at www.nzcreativity.co.nz
Wayne Morris firstname.lastname@example.org