Announcing dates for NZ Fringe Festival 2013: 15 Feb - 9 Mar
Registrations for NZ Fringe Festival 2013 will be open Monday August 27 until Friday 12 October 2012.
We will have a new online registration system which you will be able to access directly from our website - www.fringe.co.nz . This online registration process is a registration hub shared with Auckland and Dunedin Fringe Festivals.
We are also proud to announce we have Kakano funding (for new work) for NZ Fringe Festival participants in 2013. You will be able to apply for Kakano at the same time as registering your show.
The whole 2012 Fringe team are back again for 2013 with Emma Giesen, Hannah Clarke, Brianne Kerr and Joshua Stewart scheming and brimming with ideas. We eagerly anticipate 2013 to be bigger and better than ever and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
We are kicking things off with a Funding Forum - 6pm, Thursday 9 August at Toi Poneke (61 Abel Smith St), where you can hear about some options for funding your Fringe show. Then leading into registrations opening we'll be hosting a "Whats the 'F' in Fringe" Forum at Capital E (Civic Square) 6pm, Wednesday 5 September. Both of these are free and open to anyone thinking about putting on a show in Fringe 2013.
Things to start planning/considering for registration – venue, synopsis/theme, images, budgets, do you want to tour and do you want a Fringe 2013 t-shirt? So get your thinking caps on and be part of the mayhem!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING FRINGE DATES:
• Fringe Funding Forum @ Toi Poneke Hub: Thursday 9 August, 6pm - hear from the Council Grants Manager about Creative Communities funding, PledgeMe COO about an exciting new initiative for Fringe shows on PledgeMe, and our team about Kakano funding.
• Registrations Open: Monday 27 August
• Whats the 'F' in Fringe Forum @ Capital E: Wednesday 5 September, 6pm – find out what Fringe is all about, and be inspired by some past Fringers who have gone on to be successful arts practitioners.
• Registration Help Day @ Toi Poneke Hub: Saturday 15 September. 10am – 3pm - our team will be in the hub all day to answer your questions, and computers will be available for your use.
• Registrations Close: Friday 12 October Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like email updates about the registration process, more workshops and Fringe news.