The BIG Mid-Winter Write-In
Like hanging out with other writers?
Then the BIG Mid-Winter Write-In (July 15th) is made for you whether you're a beginner or a pro.
Facilitator: Kathryn Burnett
Join me for this fun, one-day writing event and take a big step closer to nailing your writing goal. (Got questions? Drop me a line.)
You'll bring your idea, enjoy fun, creativity-boosting prompts (and delicious coffee breaks) - and you'll write...
Jump in and register HERE
Or READ MORE about the Mid-Winter Write-In
"Kathryn is an inspiration - funny, self-deprecating, real and she KNOWS how to get people writing. Also the world's best-writing nag. Stop procrastinating and book one of her workshops!" Bex Ansell - Novelist
“A great shot in the arm injection of creative juice! Thanks Kathryn for your warm and down to earth delivery. Really loved it!” Melissa Parsons – Teacher, Researcher, Author.
“Thanks Kathryn – this is the third course of yours I’ve attended and it reinforced earlier learning with great clarity.” Jacqui Wood – Copywriter, writer.
This is what you will get at the Mid-Winter Write-In:
- A delicious chunk of dedicated writing time
- The motivation to move your project forward
- The inspiration that comes from working with other writers
- Focus and writing momentum
- An immediate antidote to procrastination & self-sabotage (you won't have time - you'll be too busy writing.)
- Great food and company.
- A creative re-boot for you AND your project
- A friendly space and opportunity to connect and hang out with other writers
Q: Will I have to share my work? A: Nope.
Q: Does it matter what type of project I'm writing? A: Nope - it can be anything from a bunch of haiku to an epic novel - it's entirely up to you how you use your time.
Grab your place now for this fun, motivating and productive writing day!
NB: Numbers are strictly limited.