4-day Creative Workshop in arty Nelson City
Join artist Lisa Chandler at the stately Warwick House right in the heart of Nelson city for 4 days of creative inspiration. Gain an insight into Nelson’s vibrant art scene with gallery visits and a ‘behind the scenes’ tour at The Suter Art Gallery.
On the 2 day hands-on workshop at the spacious St John’s Hall you will learn how to combine simple printmaking techniques, collage and paint to create unique paintings.
You will go away with heaps of creative ideas and a variety of new techniques. This workshop is a great way to extend and develop your painting practice.
Share Twin Room with ensuite NZ$1500 (2 rooms – 4 beds available)
Private Room with ensuite NZ$1600 (4 rooms available)
Luxury Large Suite with ensuite and views NZ$1800 (1 room available)
Your package includes:
- 3 Nights boutique accommodation at Warwick House
- 2 day workshop with artist Lisa Chandler
- Art materials and equipment (just bring your favourite brushes and painting tools)
- All meals: 3 continental breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 morning & afternoon teas. Selected alcohol and soft drinks
- Visits to 3 inner city galleries
- Private tour of The Suter Art Gallery
- Free WiFi and and self service tea/coffee at Warwick House
- LCAA branded A4 artist journal
- Library of contemporary art books to peruse