4-day Creative Workshop in stunning Abel Tasman
Join artist Lisa Chandler at the beautiful Abel Tasman Lodge at the start of the Abel Tasman National Park for 4 days of creative inspiration.
On the 2 day hands-on workshop ‘Developing Creative Ideas’ learn how to develop and extend an idea into a full body of work. Come away with lots of tips and tricks to assist your creative process.
The weekend includes a half day tour of local artists studios and galleries with Annie's Tours.
Your investment: NZ$1695
Your package includes:
- 3 Nights accommodation at Abel Tasman Lodge in a private room with ensuite
- 2 day workshop with artist Lisa Chandler
- Art materials and equipment
- All meals: 3 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 morning teas, 2 afternoon teas, and selected alcohol and soft drinks as listed
- A half day studio/gallery tour with Annie’s Tours
- Free WiFI at Abel Tasman Lodge
- Use of the hot pool and sauna at Abel Tasman Lodge
- LCAA branded A4 artist journal
- Library of contemporary art books to peruse