Chromacon 2019 New Zealand Indie Arts Festival
CELEBRATING AWARD WINNING, TRAILBLAZING INDEPENDENT KIWI CREATIVES THIS JUNE
CHROMACON is a non-profit biennial indie arts festival based in Auckland that celebrates the coming together of creativity, artistic excellence and community.
Free to enter, Chromacon connects all New Zealanders with the best homegrown illustrators, comic artists, designers, animators, game developers and more!
Founded in 2013, Chromacon has grown to become one of Aotearoa’s premier visual arts festivals as well as one of the best local events on Auckland’s calendar.
Exhibitors will be showcasing and releasing for sale a range of self-produced works in the form of original drawings/paintings to zines, prints, enamel pins, stickers, tees, designer toys, comics, art books and much more.
Chromacon 2019 will feature:
- Almost 200 local and international creators personally showcasing their self-produced work.
- CHROMACADE: our dedicated interactive zone for indie games.
- Screenings, live drawing and painting demonstrations.
- Artist talks, discussion panels and Q&A’s.
- Hands on art activities, games and more for all ages
If you would like to support Chromacon and independent New Zealand artists, you can come along to the festival, spread the word or support the festival directly on Kickstarter.