Content Planning Workshop
Date & Time : October 3rd, 7-9pm
Location: @Pepa Stationery -The Arts Centre 28 Worcester Blvd. Christchurch
Do you want to know how businesses build a loyal and engaged following on social media?
They are consistent with their content.
Content is crucial to your social media and business's overall goals. It can be the very reason why someone decides to visit your website and seek out more info. It can also deter people from your business if you're creating content that isn't consistent, not on brand and not relatable to your target audiences.
So, how do you create killer content?
This two-hour workshop is jam-packed with hands-on training. We will take you through a content planning process, allowing you to repeat this system month after month. You'll be building out content pillars, brainstorming themes, learning how to batch your work to save you an incredible amount of time and repurposing old content to put in front of fresh eyes.
And the best part? You'll leave the workshop with up to a month's worth of content planned and organised.
The lucky workshop attendees will also be receiving our Content Calendar template with a digital link to our 2020 Calendar (value of $40!). The hands-on training + goodies are valued at $500!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Drinks + sweet treats
- Content pillars brainstorm worksheet
- Access to Altitude Media's digital 2020 Content Calendar (worth $40!)
- Frank Stationery Soft Notebook + Craft Design Technology Fountain-style Pen for scribbling down your notes (worth $25!)
- Access to event slides
- Practical time! You'll not only be learning all about social media, but you'll also be practising what we teach at the event
What you'll be learning:
- How to properly set up a content calendar
- How to create a month’s worth of content in a few hours
- How to batch your content - get the most out of your time on social media
- Creating content themes - know exactly what to post every time
- Repurposing your content - take one piece of content and turn it into 20!
Tickets are limited to 20 attendees. If sold out, please email: email@example.com to join the waitlist. Tickets are non-refundable. You may transfer to another person if you are not able to attend, but please email us to let us know.
Hosted by Hannah from Pepa Stationery, Altitude Media is excited to collab on this event teaching social media content planning.