Defining The New Normal - #ArtsSummit
As we emerge from the worst of the Coronavirus crisis, what lessons have we learned about ourselves, our organisations and our sector? As we reopen to the public and resume activities, how do we face the fundraising challenges ahead with confidence?
On this incredible day you’ll gain:
- Clarity about where you should focus your fundraising efforts
- Practical advice and top tips to apply in your day to day fundraising
- Tonnes of relevant case studies and inspiration to fuel your practice
- Expert advice on trusts, corporates, capital, legacies, individual giving and more
- The latest information to embed into your fundraising strategy and action plans
- A brand new global network of arts, culture and heritage professionals to connect with
Join cultural leaders, fundraisers, experts, funders and artists from Australia, Singapore, Russia, India, Ghana, South Africa, USA, Canada, Brazil, UK and Europe for a truly global conversation about the future of arts, cultural and heritage fundraising.
The summit will stream live worldwide on Tuesday 18 August. With two live rooms to choose from and move between, you’ll also get bonus download sessions, resources, a ticket to the Emcees Awards for Excellence in Arts & Cultural Fundraising, and access to all the content for a further 30 days - so you won’t miss a thing no matter where you are in the world.
Can’t join us on the day? Doesn’t mean you have to miss out. Buy your ticket now you will get access to all the sessions and content to watch in your own time after the live stream.
Defining The New Normal is an unmissable opportunity to reflect, learn and plan for your future. Secure your place now and use the discount code TWENTYOFFARTS for 20% off the ticket price.