ScreenTalk: Michele A'Court
Michele A’Court is well-known for appearances on comedy shows Pulp Comedy and 7 Days, but she began her screen career as a presenter on kids show What Now?.
The multi award-winning comedian and columnist has also been a reporter on youth news show The Video Dispatch; and has acted and written for Shortland Street.
In this ScreenTalk, A’Court talks about:
- Having a blast making up stories and skits for What Now?
- Making news stories for kids and politicians on The Video Dispatch
- The challenge of trying stand-up for the first time on A Bit After Ten
- How Pulp Comedy changed the perception of comedy in New Zealand
- Exploring her French heritage in documentary Here to Stay
- How acting in Shortland Street proved very helpful in Raratonga
- Loving the exhausting challenge that is comedy show 7 Days
- Playing a version of herself in mockumentary series A Night at the Classic
- Being terrified while acting on TV drama Go Girls
NZ On Screen: camera and editing: Andrew Whiteside