Are you a creative, computer-savvy self starter with high integrity who would value working in a multi disciplinary arts community with a philosophy of inclusiveness and accessibility? Are you able to grasp and give form to a vision through diverse on line services the Depot Artspace provides and involves people in?
Then this could be the position for you.
The DEPOT is a vibrant multi disciplinary arts centre based in Devonport. It is an open and inclusive community and encourages participation in all art forms providing galleries, rehearsal and recording studio facilities, graphic design services, artists’ studios and seminar facilities, and a WEB radio station.
The position requires the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Project management to help give form and direction to the vision of providing unique resources, information and entertainment to a broad audience and involving people in the projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Networks across the arts and good networking skills
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Competent in web site administration using word-press and joomla
- Experience in Protools or Apple logic although training could be given
- Competent in Adobe Indesign and Illustrator
- Great work ethic and maturity
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
The position is full time 30 hours per week, days to be negotiated
project managment, creative writing, interpersonal, web site administration