Linen House produce a wide range of bed linen and home ware products, which include duvet cover sets, sheets, towels and coordinating accessories, and are regarded as one of the most innovative textile wholesalers in New Zealand.
Linen House originated in Melbourne Australia in 1993 and is one of the leaders in the Australian bed linen market. Since then Linen House has expanded globally with the founding of Linen House New Zealand in 2001 and more recently the establishment of two other partner companies: Linen House South Africa and Linen House United Kingdom. Linen House has also increased its worldwide presence with our products now being supplied in many European and North American markets.
Our product manager works closely with the designer to develop fashion orientated print, embroideries, jacquard and appliqués which are produced with the latest textile technologies. We pride ourselves on being a company that is more than just a market leader - we are a market definer with many new and exciting designs to come in the near future.
To view our current range of Linen House collections please click on the link www.linenhouse.com.au
12mth Maternity Cover
The successful applicant will:
• Be able to create their own briefs and bed linen collections based on great drawing, and the latest current colour and design trends
• Be able to set and create a colour collection for both sheeting and the toweling sectors
• Liaise with marketing and buying staff
• Check and approve samples
• Understand the importance of brand guidelines and work within them to provide innovative design
• Be able to work on photography both styling, prop buying, and assisting with all aspects of this role
• Preferably have Graphic design and branding experience would be to an advantage, as you work closely with marketing and product development on numerous projects
• Be organized and self-motivated putting our clients needs first
• Appreciate and understand the importance of commercial design and the market levels to whom we cater for
A minimum five years experience in commercial design from all applicants
Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 and CS5) Illustrator and Photoshop is mandatory, In Design would be an advantage.
If you love Mac and loathe PC’s you’ll fit in really well.
Applicants must include:
• A covering letter
• A portfolio of design that you have produced
• Proof that you are a NZ resident or eligible to work in NZ
See JD for exact details