Auckland Choral has a vacancy for the position of Administration Manager. This is a salaried position offering approximately 30 hours’ work per week averaged over the year. The position is expected to commence on 1 November 2011.
In this role you will work together with our Management Committee and Music Director to ensure the smooth running of our choir and all its activities.
Particular areas of responsibility include:
- organisation and administration of our concerts and other events
- liaison and point of contact for our clients, sponsors, artists and the public
- assisting with the planning and marketing of the choir’s events
- obtaining sponsorship and funding
As the ideal candidate for this position you would:
- have good administration skills
- have experience working in the arts
- have experience in obtaining sponsorship and fundraising
- have a love of music – preferably choir experience
- be conscientious, reliable and responsible
- be self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- be able to work flexible hours including evenings and some weekends to meet choir performance obligations.
For more information, including job description, visit our website. Please direct any inquiries and/or expressions of interest with a current CV and covering letter to Traude Leibbrand before Wednesday, 31 August 2011.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : PO Box 7228, Wellesley St, Auckland 1141
Web : www.aucklandchoral.com
see position description on our website www.aucklandchoral.com