Internal Communications Advisor
At Unitec we’re passionate about the transformative power of education. Each year around 23,000 students look to change their lives through study in certificate, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree-level tertiary education from our campuses in central, west and northern Auckland.
What guides us is a desire to reframe learning to create highly productive talent. We’re driven to relook, rethink and redesign every facet of learning, creating an inventive place with an immersive experience for students and staff.
Our Marketing and Communications directorate has recently undergone its own transformation and we’re looking for talented people to join us.
Based at our Mt Albert campus and reporting to Director Corporate Relations you will:
• Provide internal communication advice and support to the Corporate Relations Director and the senior leadership team
• Experience in change management communications support in complex organisations or large projects
• Write creative, clear, consistent and targeted content for internal communications
• Have a keen news sense and the ability to translate that into interesting and compelling content
• Experience with social media and online tools
If you’re a talented communications professional wanting to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Please submit recent examples of your published written work along with your covering letter and CV.
Applications close on Monday, 22 January 2012.
For a position description and to apply, visit our website www.jobs.unitec.ac.nz and enter the job code 10294.
Experience in change management communications support in complex organisations or large projects