Our Studio Co-ordinator handles most of our audio bookings, and assists our producer as and when required. The role reports to our producer, and she is available to advise and guide you in your work.
- taking bookings
- making sure all files are received and in place for bookings, and arranging for sessions to be restored when necessary
- creating job sheets
- briefing engineers
- entering job details into our system and "completing" these for invoicing
- helping with reporting when asked by our producer
- creating and maintaining great relationships with clients
- being a positive, constructive member of our team, with your own flare, personality and ideas
- helping the team out generally as and when required, for example making a coffee for clients if our Front of House is busy
- and other tasks, as required.
The role is largely in audio post, with the opportunity to extend into producing video post and music composition.
You'll be working in a beautiful environment (top-notch studios, wide open converted-factory lounge with wooden floors and heaps of natural light, right by the cafes and shops of Britomart), with a small, talented and friendly team of great people.
This is a great step in your career in post-production or related fields.
As we can't fit this all in the skills section, here are some key ones:
- faultlessly methodical and reliable in work
- great personality and attitude
- love of people
- problem solving approach
- most likely a tertiary qualification, and great Excel and Word skills
- clear communication skills
- experience and relationships in advertising, film, TV and post-production a major asset
Please get in touch as soon as you can - we need to fill this position promptly, and will be looking to interview and make a decision this week.
- consitency, reliability
- experience in related industries
- Excel and Word
- Tertiary qual
- great attitude