Motion Animator, Motion Designer
We're an innovative video marketing agency specializing in creating awesome videos for our clients.
We're looking for an all-star performer, who we can work with long term to create motion effects for our videos.
It will start of as a freelance role, with potential for full/part time work.
Here's what you'll get working with us:
Lots of interesting, fun and challenging jobs, AND you'll be paid well for your excellent work.
Collaborate with a fun team that loves what we do.
As we grow, you'll grow, as you'll get more project work from us, we'll essentially be 'partners'.
Here's what we need from you:
-Creativity: You're able to bring meaningful words/scripts into life with creative motion animation.
-Marketing mind: You understand marketing, and how to make engaging, persuasive motion animations, and inject it into our videos
- Collaborate and work as part of a team
-Love to learn (from success and mistakes), open to feedback and growth oriented
-Ability to self-motivate, overdeliver and outperform yourself
- Translate requirements into highly innovative and interactive rich media experiences
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality storyboards, mocks and animation demonstrations
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Strong grasp of animation, rigging, and modeling as well as experience creating 3D models and fluid environments
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates your animation abilities, including assets such as wireframes, texture maps, motion, etc.
- Primary skill: Animation, Motion and Adobe After Effects
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
If you think you're up for this job, email Dan at:
and include your portfolio and a summary of why you're suitable for this role.
Key Skills are stated above.