Auckland Museum is an influential, much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to developing and sharing engaging content through its galleries, exhibition, events and educational programmes.
Working with the ICT & Digital team, and other colleagues across the Museum, the Digital Channel Manager will play a lead role in helping to grow digital capabilities relevant to the strategic implementation of digital technologies and audience engagement strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience leading the development and delivery of internet-based and/or mobile user experiences
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies and innovation balanced with the realities of matching project scope to budget and user needs.
- Experience with digital content development processes applicable to interactive ‘story-telling’, collection enrichment, inquiry-based learning, virtual tours and/or immersive 3D technologies.
- Experience in defining success criteria for digital products with ability to understand and interpret web analytics to demonstrate ROI
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to identify and execute digital channel strategies that advance the Museum’s business goals
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Sensibilities and values suited to a bicultural workplace
Applications close Monday 26 November at 5pm
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.
At least 5 years’ experience leading the development and delivery of internet-based and/or mobile user experiences