New Trustees Sought for Arts Regional Trust
Auckland Council is currently seeking expressions of interest and nominations from people capable of contributing effectively to the governance and direction of the Arts Regional Trust Te Taumata Toi-a-Iwi (ART).
The Arts Regional Trust currently comprises five trustees and is looking to appoint up to four appointments.
Through its unique and innovative programmes and approach, ART is growing entrepreneurship in Auckland’s arts and creative sectors, to generate cultural and economic outcomes that benefit the region.
Auckland Council and the ART Board wish to appoint people with specific areas of expertise to complement the range of skills already on the ART Trust Board. People who have a particular interest and skills in the development of strategies for capital growth and/or links to potential private and commercial sponsorship sources, and/or particular expertise in marketing and communications strategy development, are encouraged to apply.
The Arts Regional Trust are looking for people who reside in the Auckland Region, and
- have a passion for the arts and in particular arts and culture that reflect the diversity of the region
- have the time and energy to dedicate to the work of the trust in a volunteer capacity
- are well networked and have a proven record for innovation
- have a strong interest in the development and growth of the arts and creative industries in the Auckland region
- be committed to the vision and objects of ART and the strategies underpinning the ART programmes.
All applications close on Friday 16th November 2012. Please forward your application and CV to email@example.com
By way of information - all directors are required to complete a Director Consent Form as we would like each applicant to be advised of the governance arrangements between Auckland Council and CCOs.