Are you experienced with fundraising? Would you like to help a group of passionate young people to make positive change?
We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help us grow our organisation in 2013.
We are Generation Zero, a network of young New Zealanders calling for action to be taken on climate change, and an organisation that is just finding it's feet.
And we need YOU to help us take the first steps to becoming financially sustainable!
Responsibilities of the role:
- To find funding for Generation Zero, and help us to become more financially sustainable in the future
- To agree on a specific fundraising target
- To coordinate various fundraising channels (donations, sponsorship, grants, membership fees etc )
- To do this through a range of the most appropriate means that ensure Generation Zero is able to spend money in line with our spending priorities
- To update the co-chairs of Generation Zero bi-weekly on the status of money coming in and discuss with them any proposals for further money gathering
- Fundraising experience
- Ability to pursue a diverse range of funding options
- Energy + excitement for Generation Zero