Hell's Teeth Audition Workshops
We are looking for a diverse range of amazing creative individuals who are prepared to work hard and way outside their comfort zone in a production that pushes boundaries both theatrically and technically. We are currently looking for approximately 6 actors to round up the cast for the play Hell's Teeth:
- 2 x Females
- 4 x Males
- Ideally aged between 19 and 30
Note: The above is not set in stone. Some of the characters may be changed however just use this as somewhat of a guideline.
Directed by Rosalind Gardner, 3TC (Tell Tale Theatre Company) is a group that grew out of PASNZ (TAPAC)’s Out Loud Theatre Company and was formed to launch exciting and innovative works drawn from our unique place in the world. Hell’s Teeth is the culmination of a two year collaboration.
Hell’s Teeth is set (at least) fifty years into the future. Aotearoa New Zealand is seen as – and indeed has proven its worth as - a test market, where new ideas/products, technology, agriculture etc can be trialled. Into this arena enters Little Friend, a biotechnode that offers Governments a responsible way to provide society with security, order, convenience and peace of mind. LF is set to take the world by storm when its function as an early warning system in detecting illness collapses as a catastrophic epidemic sweeps through the population of Aotearoa NZ. A group of survivors must learn to navigate a landscape shaped by memory and loss.
Workshop auditions will be held on Monday 12th and Monday 19th November from 7pm til approximately 9pm.
St Mary's College Gym, Main Gate
- 11 New Street, Saint Mary's Bay
- Please come dressed in appropriate clothing for physical work.
- Be prepared to stay for the ENTIRE duration.
- Bring a drink bottle.
- We will be performing the completed show in June/July 2013
- Rehearsals will predominantly be from April until performance dates, however there will be some time commitments needed prior to this main period of rehearsing for filming and workshopping.
- There will also be the opportunity for those who are not afforded a role to be involved in filming.
Note: there will be no need to bring any prepared pieces as you will be provided with a script on the day.
We are seeking around 6 enthusiastic and creative actors who are willing to work physically and push past boundaries