We’re giving away over $1 million to neighbourhood groups and projects through z.co.nz/GoodintheHood to help you keep doing good in Auckland.
What is Good in the Hood?
There's more information about Good in the Hood online, but in summary, in 2013 every Z station will be giving away $5,000 to neighbourhood groups and projects which help people who need it. We have 210 stations so that’s over $1 million across New Zealand to do good in the hood.
Of this $5,000 per Z station, $4,000 will be distributed amongst four neighbourhood groups or projects who successfully apply to be part of Good in the Hood. It will be split according to the number of customer votes they receive during the voting period.
The remaining $1,000 will be used by the local retailers throughout the year to support other neighbourhood events.
How do I apply?
Applying for Good in the Hood is simple to do online.
Here are the steps:
- Visit z.co.nz/GoodintheHood before 30 November and check that you meet the criteria.
- Select the Z service station that you wish to apply to.
- Complete the online application. You'll need to allow about 15 minutes.
- We'll send you an email to confirm that we've received your application.
- We will contact all the successful applicants in February 2013.
Spread the word
We’re accepting Good in the Hood applications during November – help us spread the word by forwarding this to a friend or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter.
Must be active in the local area around a Z service station, demonstrate you provide support or help to people who need it and have a specific project in mind or to fulfil a specific need.
How to apply
Ready to apply?
Visit z.co.nz/GoodintheHood and apply before 30 November!