bpac nz is currently seeking a web designer/developer to join our production team.
bpacnz is an independent organisation which promotes the responsible use of pharmaceuticals and laboratory testing to general practitioners and other health professional groups throughout New Zealand via a range of print and web-based resources. It advocates for best practice in healthcare treatments and investigations across a wide range of health service delivery areas and is recognised nationally and internationally for its expertise and innovation.
The position involves:
• Assisting with the design, development and maintenance of web sites/applications
For this Web Designer/Developer position bpacnz is seeking a person with:
• Relevant experience or tertiary qualifications (would suit a recent graduate)
• Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Good graphical skills and a creative flair
• Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop (desirable but not essential)
• Experience in working with teams and working on large projects
• Excellent communication skills
We have an excellent working environment and you would be part of an enthusiastic team which operates with a high level of collaboration and co-operation and encourages each person to work to their strengths and develop new skills.
Relevant experience or tertiary qualifications (would suit a recent graduate), excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS, programming experience
How to apply
This is a full-time position and is based in Dunedin. For a job description, email email@example.com
Applications, including a CV and two work-related references, should be made by Wednesday, 12 December, 2012, to: bpacnz Web Design/Developer, PO Box 6032, Dunedin, or email firstname.lastname@example.org