We have a vacancy for a full time senior graphic designer to play an integral role in the advertising team for the Ashburton Guardian daily newspaper and other locally generated publications. Our sales people require a clever designer with flair to create successful campaign concepts for our clients.
The successful candidate will not only produce accurate, quality work - they will also have the X factor when it comes to understanding how to attract attention and create a buying response by our readers.
The role also includes the co-ordination, design and layout of editorial and advertising for our feature publications.
The following skills are necessary:
* A formal qualification in graphic design
* Excellent skills in InDesign and the full adobe suite
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* The ability to multi task easily and work well with the team
* Prepared to work under pressure at times and to tight deadlines
* Always willing to go the extra mile
Start January 7th 2013
If you meet the above criteria, have the energy and enthusiasm to complement our professional team, please send your resume with examples of recent work detailing your skills and experience to -