Key tasks are to:-
1) To assist the Ticketing Manager with processing Auckland Arts Festival 2013 ticketing requirements
2) To work with the external ticketing agents if required to ensure excellent customer service standards are achieved
3) To provide ticketing services for performances at non-contracted venues, if required
4) To provide a high level of customer service to all Auckland Arts Festival 2013 patrons and Friends of the Festival
5) To compile ticket sales reports as required
6) To assist the Ticketing Manager and the Management team with ticketing and front-of-house duties at venues for festival performances during the Festival including performances at weekends and at nights
7) To assist with Festival’s direct and corporate sales as required
8) To maintain accurate records and files including excel spreadsheets and customer records
9) To assist the Ticketing Manager and the Management team with any other duties as required.
1) Experience in the ticketing industry
2) High-level computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, ticketing systems)
3) Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
4) High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a full time, fixed term position from late January to 24 March 2013.
Ticketing, computer skills, high level of accuracy, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.