Visitor Services Host: Cable Car Museum
This full time role involves working with the team at the Cable Car Museum to deliver an outstanding visitor experience within one of Wellington’s leading tourist attractions.
You will have:
• Previous target driven retail experience, preferably within a commercial tourism or heritage environment.
• Commitment to exceed visitor expectations and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Exceptional communication skills & a professional and motivated work ethic.
• A sense of fun and the ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work a 40 hour week as rostered
• Previous experience working with LEOTC programs or tour guiding would be an advantage.
Only short listed applicant will be contacted. Please apply with a cover letter and CV to: Karryn Baudet, Visitor Services Manager, Wellington Museums Trust. Email: Karryn.Baudet@wmt.org.nz
Retail experience, interest in the museum sector, experience working with children.