Business Coordinator Internship
Planet Goodness is an organisation with a vision to bring about a world of good through what we buy. The website, planetgoodness.com, brings together socially-minded shoppers, ethical products, charities and good news providers to create a positive, value-rich culture around what we buy. It runs weekly promotions on ethical products with a portion of each sale benefiting a New Zealand good cause.
We are looking for a passionate, onto-it and energised person to join the team and take on the role of Business Coordinator.
This is a 4 hour / week, minimum 6 month, non-salaried internship. Start date is 1 March 2013.
This is a great opportunity to put your university degree learning into practice.
In exchange for your energy and commitment, we offer mentorship and valuable work experience.
You will be mentored by the Planet Goodness Directors with years of experience that spans across marketing, PR, technology, business analysis and finance.
As a Business Coordinator you will be:
- Managing the daily order notification process
- Uploading, editing and formatting website content
- Compiling business analysis data and drafting reports
- Compiling research on ethical products
- Have top notch communications skills
- Be super organised and able to coordinate a range of business and administrative tasks
- Work well autonomously
- Be passionate about making positive social and environmental change, and excited to be part of the Planet Goodness team and journey
- Ideally located in Wellington
Communication and business administration