Leading Auckland dealer gallery requires a Gallery Assistant to work on Sundays from 11 am – 4 pm. Other part-time work, such as exhibition openings, would also be available on a monthly basis.
We are looking for someone who is currently studying Art History, has customer/retail experience and who will enjoy working as part of a team in a busy dealer gallery.
For this role you must have:
▪ An arts qualification/studying towards one, or have gallery/museum experience.
▪ Be able to work every weekend on Sunday.
▪ Proven front line customer service experience.
▪ A sound knowledge of International and New Zealand Art History.
▪ Sound writing and editorial skills.
▪ The ability to work well in a team environment.
▪ A willingness to learn new skills.
▪ Some flexibility with regards to hours and duties.
Please send a short CV including contact details for two referees and a covering letter to:
P.O. Box 37-673
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service experience, proven written and oral skills, Art History knowledge.