Music Commission Administration Assistant
The NZ Music Commission has a short-term vacancy for an Administration Assistant.
This is a fulltime junior position, based in central Auckland for four months. The position includes responsibility for:
- Telephone and reception duties
- Office duties for mail, couriers, stationery etc
- Updating the website
- Maintenance of contact databases
- Assisting the NZ Music Month Manager
- Providing general business and administrative support for staff in the office.
Useful skills for applicants to have would include experience with the use of Apple Mac computers and Microsoft Office for Mac, minute taking, updating website content, the ability to work autonomously and great communication skills.
Good knowledge of local music & an interest in the music industry is essential.
To view the full job description, you can request a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org
Good knowledge of local music and an interest in the music industry is essential. Experience with Macs, Microsoft Office, website updating & general reception skills.