Auckland Museum is an influential, much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to developing and sharing engaging content through its galleries, exhibition, events and educational programmes.
A new opportunity exists for a highly organised Sales Coordinator to join the Museum at an exciting time of business transformation. Reporting to the Head of Sales, no day will be like the other. You’ll provide the team with administrative support to allow them to focus on delivering results.
You’ll be able to streamline business processes, lead projects and you’ll be constantly looking to find new and better ways to support the business. Equally, you’ll be able to step in and be the face of the business with the customer if required, handling customer requests for information & conducting site visits. You’ll be highly organised with strong time management skills, team orientated and have a results focused attitude.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be experienced in a similar or relevant fast paced, highly customer service focused sales role
- have well-developed interpersonal skills
- be a self-motivated self-starter who can see the big picture and takes the initiative
- have the ability to balance multiple projects & priorities simultaneously, remaining calm under pressure, with an eye for detail.
- have excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
The role is fixed term for 2 years, part time – 20 hours per week.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.
Be experienced in a similar or relevant fast paced, highly customer service focused sales role, have well-developed interpersonal skills, be a self-motivated self-starter