The Random Group (which consists of film production company Random Films and bespoke build company Cuba Creative) is seeking a talented and energetic Production Assistant to work (20 hours) per week.
An entry-level position within the organisation, the Production Assistant is a logical, detail focused, forward planning individual with a healthy dose of common sense and excellent communication skills.
This is a busy position coordinating and assisting with the activities of the Chief Executive where you’ll be involved with everything and anything to do with film, digital manufacturing and events production.
Typical work activities include the following tasks:
• Management of the office (stationery, cleaning, coffee machine and general upkeep)
• Diary management as required
• Project planning, budgeting and tracking
• Manage all company equipment and venue rentals from enquiry to booking, invoicing and follow up.
• Responsible for attending meetings and taking notes as necessary.
• Co-ordinating accounts and expense management. Budget tracking where required.
• Invoicing and coding expenditure on Xero
• On-location production work as required
• Other duties as reasonably required
For more info about us, check out www.random.group
• Confident, clear communicator
• Sharp & resilient
• Organised & uses initiative
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Able to multitask
• A full drivers' licence and be able to drive company vehicles
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is required
• Able to juggle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Able to troubleshoot & solve problems
• Calm & personable under pressure
This is a contract position based in our Wellington office for 20 hours per week with the potential to increase to full time.