This newly-created position at MOTAT would be a great first-step into the field of sponsorship for a marketing professional who has creative flair and great communication skills. Working with the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for identifying sponsorship opportunities for our exhibitions and projects, completing funding requests and managing the donor database, and using your background to put together compelling presentations and proposals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional written communication skills, which will be showcased in your application.
- Experience putting together proposals and presentations.
- Previous experience using or managing databases.
- Demonstrated planning, organisation, and communication skills.
- An understanding of budgets and financial processes.
- 2-3 years marketing or communications experience.
If you are the type of person that has the drive to make a position your own and takes pride in your ability to learn quickly, this would be a great role for you.
Working with a seasoned sponsorship and fundraising professional, you will be challenged and will learn a lot in this exciting new role.
Contact us to find out more about this role or apply today!