Expressions of Interest for National Dance Hui
TOGETHER/MOVING FORWARD will bring the contemporary dance sector together to move forward towards building a sustainable dance industry for the contemporary sector. While the purpose of the Dance Hui is primarily focused on the contemporary dance sector, we are seeking contributions from the whole dance community to demonstrate and share their experiences of their practise and operating models.
Would you like to be a part of the change? Do you have a project, piece of research or case study, presentation or performance that you are eager to share?
DANZ is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) to present or contribute to the TOGETHER/MOVING FORWARD programme. Expressions of Interest must be received by 15 August 2016.
Contributions to the programme will need to correspond with one of the following sub-themes:
- Audience First > Growing a fan base | Production of dance in New Zealand
- Collaboration is Gold > Working with others | Independent artist network
- Facts & Myths > Being realistic | Knowing how the arts/dance industry operates
- The Money-Go-Round > The funding game | Sustained development of choreographers
Each presenter will receive:
- Complimentary entry to TOGETHER/MOVING FORWARD
- Koha towards presenter costs
- Access to DANZ staff and/or mentors if required via phone, Skype or email to help shape the content of your session to ensure it speaks to the theme and offers maximum value to delegates.