The Arts Village
11 Oct 2016
Interests The Arts Village, previously known as RAVE, is an Arts Hub, where artists, groups, professionals and amateurs focused on art and culture in Rotorua can come and participate.
The 200 SHOW is an art show which aims to showcase local artists in a fun way giving opportunity to both emerging and established artists to grow their work.
The 200 SHOW also gives art lovers the opportunity to purchase works by local artists in a wide range of media timed just before Christmas.
Works submitted to the 200 SHOW:
• Can be created out of any medium, a maximum of three works per artist
• 2D works must be ready to hang and 200mm by 200mm
• 3D works must be safe and stable for display on plinthes and no bigger than 200mm by 200mm by 200mm
• Price restriction for affordability is “no more than $200”, which must also include a 25% gallery commission.
• The show is open to any artist working or living in the Bay of Plenty region