Te Waka Huia O Nga Taonga Tuku Iho
This is an opportunity to join a motivated, high-performing team at Wellington's group of dynamic and award-winning visitor attractions.
Museums Wellington is looking for a marketing manager to build Museums Wellington's brand ensuring all marketing efforts are in line with our values and strategic direction. Museums Wellington consists of four brands – Wellington Museum, Nairn Street Cottage, Space Place and Cable Car Museum.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner to lead the development and delivery of bold marketing initiatives and creative communication strategies. Having worked successfully within the cultural/arts/heritage sector, you can demonstrate smart marketing within tight budgets, the management of online and digital channels, understanding and growing audiences, and the building of strong strategic partnerships and media relations.
Skills, experience and qualities we're looking for…
- Experience in a marketing or communications role at a middle or senior management level
- Proven track record in delivering strategic, commercial and successful marketing plans
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplined/cross functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, project management, analytical, and research related skills
If you can communicate a strong vision with an entrepreneurial spirit and have positive staff management experience this is the role for you.
To apply for this role and to view a full position description, please visit our website
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm on Monday 30th January 2017.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand