Power Rangers Story Department Assistant
“Power Rangers” is a half-hour international children’s action show, currently being produced in Glen Eden, Auckland. The Power Rangers Story Department is looking for an assistant.
The successful applicant will join an experienced story team working on this fast turn-around television series. This is an administrative role where you can gain experience as part of a professional writing department.
Successful applicants will have written film/TV scripts of their own before, and therefore possess some experience with screenwriting software (Final Draft) and format. They will be self-motivated, disciplined, professional, and have a great attitude. The role includes proofreading, so good grammar and keen attention to detail is crucial. While experience in an office environment is a plus, this role would suit a recent graduate.
- It will be a freelance independent contract.
- The contractor must be a New Zealand resident or citizen.
- Contract Fee: $900.00 TO $1,200.00 per 5 day week (depending on experience).
- Hours: This is a full-time 50 hour, 5-day a week position. Work days may vary. Occasionally there will be the need to work overtime, so some flexibility is required.
- Dates: Approximately May 2018 – June 2019.
- Location: Power Rangers’ offices are in Glen Eden, Auckland.
- Selection Process: A shortlist of applicants will be interviewed.