Marketing Executive - 3mth Contract
Hours: Short term, full-time (37.5 hours per week)
We are looking for a talented and creative Marketing Executive to join our lively and dedicated Marketing Team for 3 months from 31 May 2018.
- An all-rounder, willing to roll up your sleeves and help with a broad range of tasks ranging from general admin to project management.
- Organised, experienced at juggling multiple projects and responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Curious, with an appetite for audience insight and identifying the best channels to market.
- Driven. You thrive on learning new information and delivering campaigns that get results.
- Confident. You are relish the opportunity to take ownership of a project
- Personable. you have a positive attitude and are full of energy with the ability to collaborate across teams.
And of course it goes without saying… You have excellent written and communications skills, attention to detail, time management skills and a desire to make things happen.
A background in media and knowledge or appreciation of the arts, in particular chamber/classical music, would be an advantage.
The Marketing Executive’s role is to don the many hats required to assist with the implementation of CMNZ's Marketing and Audience Development strategy including:
- Digital Guru: coordinate CMNZ's online presence and digital content.
- Marketing Maestro: undertake promotion and marketing activities for concerts, tours and events.
Day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to: campaign implementation and project coordination, media buying and placement, copywriting and proofing, collateral coordination and design briefing, website updates, social media management, working with artists, agents, and external service providers, undertaking post-concert surveys, EDM building and distribution, supporting the Marketing Manager with ad hoc tasks.
This is a unique opportunity to use your energy and talents on a national scale while working in a great organisation with plenty of variety on offer.
The full job description is available on our website chambermusic.co.nz/work-for-us
Chamber Music New Zealand is Aotearoa's leading presenter of top quality chamber music concerts. We exist to engage, nurture and inspire both audiences and artists alike through a wide range of activities including an international artist touring programme and extensive community and education initiatives.
Our mission is to foster the love and understanding of music, create remarkable experiences throughout Aotearoa, share live music by solo performers and small ensembles, as well as encourage and support New Zealand performers and composers.
We have a moderate size staff which spans the country with a national office based in Wellington. You will be working with a group of highly dedicated, enthusiastic people, passionate about what they do and why they do it. It's the arts, there's plenty of character!