Senior Marketing Lead (Entertainment Sector) /Auckland Live
Who we are:
Auckland Live champions Auckland internationally to secure big name shows and concerts, collaborates with national and international arts companies and festivals to present the best variety of performances, and introduces young people to the excitement of the stage. Our iconic venues - which include the Aotea Centre, The Civic, Bruce Mason Centre, Queens Wharf and Auckland Town Hall - are our stages for presenting a programme of live arts and entertainment for the enjoyment and inspiration of Aucklanders and visitors to the city.
Auckland Live is a business unit of Regional Facilities Auckland. Our team is made up of around 100 permanent and 300+ casual staff.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Lead to plan and implement campaigns across the entertainment sectors and develop new marketing channels to promote Auckland Live events. You will provide advice to clients, manage campaigns and coordinate activity across Auckland Live's marketing channels to support major clients' events.
To be a success in this role you will demonstrate:
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with clients
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Strategic approach to offer solutions to a variety of marketing challenges.
- Creative and innovative new ways to attract people to the theatre
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles
You will need:
- At least three years' experience in a marketing campaign role
- At least 2 years' experience of planning and delivering time-lined and budgeted campaigns using a range of channels to market
- Sound administrative and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and manage projects effectively and deal with numerous projects concurrently
- Experience of developing strategies to grow market segments
- Strong interest in the arts as you will be working with artists, promoters, event producers and performing arts organisations
- An open and collaborative communication style
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/communication and/or business management
You will have the opportunity to grow your career in a high profile environment which encourages innovation. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders this is a unique opportunity to join a team of people who are passionate about entertainment and live theatre.
Interested and want to know more?
Please apply now via below link in the first instance.
Alternatively you can call Lesley Paton on 021 517540
Applications for this role close on Friday 15 June 2018 at 10.30am
To apply for this job, please click here or go to our job site and enter the job code 108160TBI