Audio Visual Technician (Casual)
Are you looking for a career in Audio Visual Events Industry? Do you have an AV experience? Do you have a strong attention to detail? Are you customer service focus? Do you have a can do attitude? Then we want to hear from you! Vidcom is looking for AV Technicians to join our successful team.
This is a Mid - Senior Level role with potential to grow with our dynamic company. We are a company that nurtures its talents, helps them to grow and progress.
You will be a crucial member of our team delivering day to day technical assistance to our customers as well as setting & packing down AV gear & operating gigs. You will be working with some of the best tech in the industry. AV Experience is necessary and a love for technology will make a difference.
Vidcom AV technician must:
- Have a positive attitude and strong personal values
- Have a passion for the industry and technology
- Have the hunger to learn
- Be conscientious, thorough and detail oriented.
- Be respectful and professional when dealing with clients face to face and on the phone
- Be able to remain calm under pressure, and solve problem quickly while providing re-assurance during events.
- Be competent in setting up & operating Audio Visual equipment
- Be organized, focused and take initiative to get the job done
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Have a full Driver’s License
If you tick the above boxes and you enjoy the challenge of a job that varies from day to day then apply now at email@example.com.
Who is Vidcom:
Vidcom is one of the largest AV companies in the country specialized in conferences and special occasions (dinners, awards, etc.). We're an innovative and progressive AV company that constantly invest in equipment and people to remain current with markets, technology and customers' requirements. We offer a very diverse range of services that will challenge your technical skills and allow you to keep abreast. As an AV technician you'll work day to day alongside some of the country top technicians and within a highly creative and passionate company. We believe in growing our talents and giving them promotional opportunities: all our current account managers are the proof of it.