Art and Business Project Lead - 6 month maternity cover
Creative Bay of Plenty's purpose is to cultivate an environment where arts and culture thrive. We are a small but dynamic team, with a business as usual mandate to:
We connect creatives to organisations, people to projects and events to audiences
We provide, or can direct you to, workshops that build your business capability for a more sustainable sector
We support our creative ecosystem to deliver the arts and culture strategy. We also support creatives through funding administration, advice and act as a sounding board for new ideas or roadblocks
We share stories, events and initiatives so that more people get to participate in arts and culture every day
We are seeking a driven individual with experience in project development to help us deliver on some new and existing initiatives. This role is a full time 6 month maternity cover.
Primarily you will drive:
- The development and delivery of the Art and Business program, being accountable for schedule and progress reporting
- The administration of the Creative Communities Scheme
- The co-delivery and scheduling of capability building workshops
Our ideal person will…
- Be a holistic thinker
- Have 3+ years in leading and delivering projects end to end
- Be comfortable in addressing a range of stakeholders, from grassroots community groups to senior executives in business
- Have a high level of time management, personal integrity and professionalism
Here at Creative Bay of Plenty we value diversity and warmly welcome applicants from all walks of life. Most important for us is your enthusiasm to work for the sector and within a small but close-knit team to make our region shine.
Applications close on the 28th of June. Please note, interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis for candidates whose skills and experience closely match our criteria. So please do not hesitate and apply today.
Please email a one page cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org