Call for proposals - Are you ready to share your creative project with Aucklanders?
Are you ready to share your creative project with Aucklanders?
Send in a proposal to showcase your mahi toi in 2019.
We are calling for proposals for several facilities across Auckland:
- Franklin Arts Centre (Pukekohe)
- Fresh Gallery Ōtara
- Māngere Arts Centre - Ngā Tohu o Uenuku
- Papakura Art Gallery
- Nathan Homestead (Manurewa)
- Studio One Toi Tū (Ponsonby)
We want projects from groups, collectives or individuals interested in exhibiting and/or creating unique programmes.
We welcome a range of different creative and artistic forms. You might be an established painter, graphic designer, sculptor, photographer, jeweller, fashion designer, musician or writer.
You might be a student, at any level, and have completed a special group of works you think are ready to be exhibited to the public.
Community groups and organisations are also welcome to submit a proposal.
What we are looking for
We will prioritise:
- creative teams or individuals from the respective local board areas, or from wider Auckland - your project should be relevant to the surrounding community, context or location
- projects with well-developed, unique programmes or events
- projects that recognise and celebrate Matariki, the Māori New Year.