Education and Outreach Coordinator
The Education and Outreach Coordinator is a member of the CMNZ Artistic Team and the position reports to the Artistic Manager.
In this important role you will:
- Coordinate and implement the annual nationwide NZCT Chamber Music Contest
- Develop and implement an annual programme of community outreach events
- Coordinate master classes and workshops/lectures
- Develop and incorporate accessibility into CMNZ programmes
- Actively contribute to the Artistic Team and CMNZ strategic goals
- You have proven successful experience in project management and administrative experience and coordination.
- You have exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- You have sound understanding and familiarity with computer systems, databases and web technology.
- You have sound financial knowledge and experience in working to budget limits.
- You work effectively in small teams and contributes to a positive team environment.
- You are self-managing and motivated to succeed.
- You have knowledge or appreciation of the arts and in particular chamber/classical music.
- A tertiary qualification in music or education, or equivalent is desirable.