Production Manager - The Performance Arcade 2019
Part time (0.5) from mid November - 21 December 2018
Full time (FT) from 7 January - 8 March 2019.
- Provide services as Production Manager for The Performance Arcade 2019
- (Nov-Jan) Working on pre-production for The Performance Arcade 2019 by booking contractors, completing licensing and resource consent applications, planning the event with staff, and securing in-kind support and partnerships with key suppliers. Assisting in other areas of the campaign where able.
- Project management and co-ordination of the event and event staff, including: production schedules, problem solving, human resources, site use, contractors, logistics, consents, health and safety. Managing the pack-in /set-up process, and pack-out.
- Supervising staff responsible for site management, technical management, and health and safety.
- Helping to maintain accounts and manage production expenses in the budget in consultation with the director and producer.
- Attending and assisting in the running of production meetings and artist workshops.
- Respond to correspondence, emails, phone calls or requests in person and liaise with patrons, sponsors, clients, performers, suppliers, tradespeople, and other parties as required.
- Attending regular production meetings, reporting on duties, and participating in team decision making towards the presentation of The Performance Arcade 2019.