Looking for a fun community-orientated company to be your stepping stone into a career in the arts?
Shoreside Theatre has announced their Summer 2019 Shakespeare in the Park season – two shows on alternating evenings: Twelfth Night and Henry V, at the iconic Pumphouse Theatre in Takapuna.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
- Experience backstage on a well established, high standard theatre production.
- Room for growth and further experience within the company
- Networking opportunities within the wider arts community
- Hours that work around your schedule
- An awesome team spirit where lifelong friendships are built
- Work in the warm summer nights overlooking the beautiful Lake Pukuke.
WHO WE’RE HOPING TO FIND
- People who are interested in starting a career in events lighting, sound and tech
- People who are looking to get into the fashion and costume industry
- Anyone who loves theatre, storytelling and behind-the-scenes production
- Anyone with a can-do attitude who wants to have fun and learn!
What the jobs entail:
- Lighting and sound pack in and out
- Daily set up and testing
- Lighting and sound cue operations
- Some lifting required.
- Helping actors with costume changes
- Some sewing and garment fixing
- Wardrobe organisation and maintenance.
- Props Management
- Set creation and building
- Time keeping
- Stage Management Assistance
If this sounds like you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short blurb about yourself and which department you are interested in.
We can’t wait to meet you!