Mairangi Arts Centre is seeking a warm, friendly person with customer services skills and a passion for art to be our Weekend Gallery Minder.
The centre has two galleries which showcase a range of art exhibitions and four busy art studios that are the venue for our popular art class programme. We are looking for a reliable, conscientious person who can work independently during the weekend.
Duties and general responsibilities include:
• Minding the gallery and welcoming visitors
• Responding to enquiries received at reception and by telephone
• Processing gallery sales and gallery store sales through the EFTPOS machine and the till
• Restocking pamphlets on display on the counter
• Other general duties as they arise.
Hours for the position are 10am-2pm on Saturdays and Sundays. (excluding long weekends). Start date is Saturday 2 February 2019.
How to apply
To be considered for this position, please submit your C.V. and a covering letter to Mairangi Arts Centre Manager Angela Suh email: firstname.lastname@example.org