Indian Ink Theatre Company is recognised throughout New Zealand and the world for creating spirited, fresh and vibrant theatre that combines artful storytelling, mischievous wit and theatrical magic to unearth the simple truths of life.
As a member of our team you will become an integral part of the friendly and creative Indian Ink family. We're looking for an experienced and creative Producer who can make things happen, is able to adapt in a busy and ever-changing environment and is passionate about audience and community development.
The ideal candidate is very experienced in:
- producing for theatre
- community engagement within the arts
- producing programmes of work or projects that engage new communities in the arts
- understanding issues relating to diversity and accessibility
- working on several projects simultaneously
- dealing with people diplomatically and effectively
- working independently and completing tasks to deadlines without direct supervision.
Practical skills required are:
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- high level of competence in database management
- excellent organisation skills
- eloquent written and oral communication
- strong interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes for this role apply now by emailing a current CV and covering letter to General Manager, Jude Froude, on email@example.com telling us why you're the ideal candidate for the job.
Please note you will be notified by end of day on Monday 17 December if you are through to the interview stage.