AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - RUN YOUR OWN ART SHOP
The Lake House Arts Centre is the very first Art Experience that can be had coming over the Auckland Harbour Bridge to the North Shore. It is a set of beautifully refurbished a relocated heritage buildings used extensively for arts learning and practices, with multiple gallery spaces and a popular cafe. Lake House Arts Centre has free parking and in 2018 was visited by over 60,000 visitors and users per year. Visitors and Users are expected to increase in 2019.
Individual Artists, Craftspeople or Groups are invited to take up an opportunity to licence the Lake House Shop as an Art Retail Space, selling their own arts and crafts creations, or selling on behalf of other artists/craftspeople.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a vibrant arts community with a long history of excellence. The retail space adjoins the main Gallery and has window viewing from the exterior deck.
Licence package includes-
- 12mSq approx room space with access on either side
- Independent Security Access 24/7
- Free car parking
- Optional Shelving and Display
- Optional Shared Internet Access
- Signage and Wayfinding
- Some Marketing and Publicity included with Lake House promotion activities
Licence Cost - $100 + GST / Week
I ideal person or group to take up this licence will be able to-
- LOVE THE ARTS!
- Commit to growing a successful Arts Retail Store
- Be Open 7 days (hours tbc) to the public
- Easily work with the rest of the facility and Lake House Arts activities
- Be a self-contained business with own point of sale
- Be in a position to offer a vibrant variety of arts and crafts for sale
Licence period - 8 week trial moving to a 2 year fixed licence term.