Public Events Coordinator
MOTAT is currently seeking a Public Events Coordinator to join our fantastic team. You will work as part of the team organising and coordinating MOTAT public events; this role would also include overseeing and coordinating the event site while events are ‘live’.
We are looking for someone creative, who will take a proactive approach to their role and who will thrive in an environment where events are growing rapidly. Not only is this an opportunity to join MOTAT at a really exciting time, but you will be joining a team with a huge amount of experience in event planning and coordination.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organising and coordinating MOTAT events, with the help and support of our outstanding Public Programmes team.
- Working closely with others in the MOTAT Team to ensure the smooth running of events, both in the planning phase and when events are ‘live’.
- Researching, ordering, and procuring services necessary for the successful delivery of public events.
- Working closely with the whole Public Programmes team in the creative planning of public events and experiences.
- Taking overall responsibility during weekend events and experiences, so some flexibility in your work hours may be required.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Event coordination experience.
- Demonstrated experience working to fixed timelines with great organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Current full drivers licence (manual license preferred).
- Event Management qualification (preferred).
This full-time role working Saturday to Wednesday, you would need the ability to work flexible hours as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an event management graduate or junior in the events industry to work in a unique environment. MOTAT is a vibrant and fast-paced organisation that every week attracts thousands of visitors.
Apply now to become part of an exciting journey at MOTAT.