Senior Project Manager, LBE Team
Weta Workshop’s Location-Based Entertainment (LBE) team is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager.
Your focus will be managing all facets of Weta Workshop’s LBE projects, from conception to completion. A nucleus of communication with a nose for leadership, you’ll be the main point of contact between Weta Workshop and its LBE clients, suppliers, and stakeholders, managing expectations and tracking progress across all aspects of the project. The devil’s in the details, deadlines, and deliverables – and that’s where you’re most comfortable, always one step ahead.
First-rate facilitator. Top-class communicator. You’ll plan. You’ll move. You’ll lead. You’ll groove. You’ll parse the puzzle pieces for our talented crew so that together, we can Get the Job Done. Ready for the challenge?
In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overall project management
- Account management of key stakeholders
- Provide project leadership and direction to the LBE team
- Budget management
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan and manage projects
- Strong critical–thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
You’ll also have:
- Project management experience – managing multiple projects
- Account management experience
- Experience working on previous LBE projects
- Strong commercial business acumen
Please note: You must already have in place the relevant visa for work in New Zealand.
Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday 8th March 2019.
To request a copy of the job description, please contact email@example.com