Artist In Residence Sculpture
WHAREPUKE/DALTON TRUST KERIKERI ARTIST IN RESIDENCE
Valued at $5,500.00, the 2019 residency is open for proposals for NZ and international artists to create a permanent work on site for the Wharepuke Sculpture Park in Kerikeri, New Zealand.
Proposed works must be suitable for outdoor permanent display and can be 3D/2D, sculpture, installation, sound, video etc.
- 4-week residency - between May 1st and October 31st, 2019 - artist and Wharepuke to negotiate exact dates
- Artists fee $3,500.00 NZ
- Accommodation (valued at $2000.00) – self-contained one bed cottage in 5 acres of award-winning subtropical garden – partners/family welcome
- Free wi-fi internet
- Free Studio space if required (25m2)
- Outdoor 6 x 3m covered work area
- Outdoor 3x3m covered work area
- Artist talk – public talk in the art gallery
- Opening Reception for the new work
- Work should be a permanent installation for the sculpture park
- Web sites – Wharepuke Sculpture Park, Art at Wharepuke & Artist Residency web page
- Marketing/Publicity – gallery newsletter (over 900 on data base) opening reception for gallery presentation, listings, local press etc.
- Selected artists may also propose to site other works for sale within the sculpture park and/or small works in the gallery.