Digital Manager | Auckland Live
- High profile role arts, culture and entertainment environment
- Digital leader and champion of digital campaigns
- Exciting role with variety, growth and challenge
Work with Auckland Live – watch YouTube this video
Bring your passion for arts and culture entertainment and deliver customer facing digital experiences and campaigns across the business.
He angitūtanga: The opportunity
Auckland Live is a leader in live arts and entertainment and an active contributor to the vibrancy and creativity of our city.
We are seeking a creative, innovative and highly motivated Digital Manager to lead the team and take Auckland Live's digital campaigns to the next level.
The role works across the business and with internal and external stakeholders to advise upon, manage and deliver customer facing digital experiences and campaigns.
He kōrero mōu: About you
To be successful in this role you will have had three or more years as a digital marketing expert and campaign strategist, a proven track record of managing and reporting on a wide range of digital marketing channels.
You will be confident leading a team of two digital marketers responsible for the successful delivery of content and campaigns through website, email, digital screens, databases and social media.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will inspire confidence to the wider team, be able to think outside the square, come up with digital solutions and champion the use of our digital channels throughout our business.
- Be able to work confidently and closely with the wider Marketing and Ticketing team and third parties to create, plan and execute digital strategies that will have impact on campaigns and drive ROI
- Be an innovative thinker who is able to translate business requirements into project briefs and champion new digital initiatives and innovations for the business.
- Be well versed and strong working knowledge of with Google Analytics, SEO and SEM and reporting
- Proven track record setting up, managing and reporting on AdWords, Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- A team player who works cohesively and productively with the wider Marketing team.
- The ability to upskill the wider Auckland Live marketing team in digital best practice and campaign solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Communication Technology or equivalent is required.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What we offer
This is a role for an innovative and talented individual who is passionate about arts and live entertainment and the excitement of building a digital culture for the arts.
You will grow your career in a high-profile environment that encourages innovation. In this role you will be able to establish yourself as a digital leader within the live events and visitor attractions areas at Auckland Live.
If you are keen to seize a new opportunity within the dynamic and creative entertainment industry, deliver high profile results and create something you will be proud of, please apply now.
How to Apply
Tell us why you’re interested in this opportunity and submit your application on line via the website apply button.
You must supply your curriculum vitae or a link to an online portfolio showcasing your work history with a cover letter.
For a copy of the PD, please email Lesley.email@example.com
Please apply online through our career site here
Applications close: Monday 18 March 2019
Auckland Council is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.