Award-winning studio Angus Muir Design works at the intersection of people, space and objects.
Angus Muir Design’s portfolio features a broad range of permanent and temporary projects, with an end-to-end design and installation service for every client - whether it be an event, interactive project, private commission, interior project, public work, or advertising/corporate sector assignment.
The team based out of a studio in Avondale, is diverse and tight-knit with varied experiences and skillsets; Architects, designers, welders, carpenters and production assistants.
We are looking for someone who can dive into key tasks to support a growing studio. These will include:
- Website updates
- Document preparation
- Design research
- Help out onsite during build phases of projects
- Generally supporting the team
The ideal person would be someone studying or a recent graduate of Architecture, Spatial Design, Graphic Design or Fine Arts with:
- Excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to be involved in projects
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Spatial and graphic design skills
- Ability to do independent design research
- Turn work around quickly
- Experience with website development and content management using Squarespace.
- Fluency in Adobe Design Suite specifically illustrator and inDesign
- Expericence/profiiciency in 3d modelling software (sketch-up and Rhino) advantageous but not critical
- A full drivers license
This job is part-time/casual (8-20h/week depending on what’s on) but could evolve into a more permanent role depending on the applicant.